Ember Antiques, Art & Clocks Security Policy
Ember Antiques, Art & Clocks uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
• Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
• Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Ember Antiques, Art & Clocks or any outside party.
• All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
• All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
• eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
• eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Ember Candles.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Postage, Handling and Packaging,
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering. We will attempt to send your goods via Australia Post within three (3) working days; however if goods are unavailable delivery will take a little longer. If you wish to query a delivery please contact us at email@example.com
Refund & Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately so that we can resolve any problems.
We will give you a 100% replacement for goods that do not perform as advertised. This refund policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if they have been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition. All postage and insurance costs are to be paid by the buyer. We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Ember Antiques, Art & Clocks will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure. If you have any enquiries regarding this document